FIVEinSIXTY is our interview series with leading CEOs, founders, and other executives about building amazing company culture, designing creative offices, and creating compelling brands.
In this episode, Dick Burke shares five lessons he’s learned about corporate real estate throughout his career. Dick is CEO of VISANOW, which helps immigrants through the visa application process with it’s unique mix of people and technology.
5 things learned about corporate real estate
1. Location. Location. Location
2. Not too big, not too small, just the right amount of space
3. Not too fancy, not too shabby, just the right quality of space
4. Have the space reflect your culture and mission
5. Space is a means to an end